Training & Supervision
Integrative Psychology aims to deliver the highest quality professional development and training for both practicing clinicians and students, within Australia. Integrative Psychology seeks to offer continuing enhancement of professional skills and knowledge across a wide array of domains within contemporary psychology including:
• Therapeutic approaches and intervention strategies
• Communication and interpersonal relationships
• Knowledge and history of the discipline
• Ethical, legal and professional matters
• Psychological assessment and measurement
• Research and evaluation
• Working with diverse populations
• Philosophical concerns in psychology
The foundation and depth of Integrative Psychology’s professional development programme is derived through the utilisation of best practice research and thinking in the field, and is presented within the context of a humanistic approach to practice.
Integrative Psychology also provides support for group and pod peer-to-peer supervision as well as collaborative case conferencing on a weekly or fortnightly basis.